Fitness Class Reservations
More Fitness Classes
We are adding more evening and early morning classes to better serve the needs of our members. We are also extending Adventure Zone hours until 8 PM for families who need child care.
What Kind of Classes? Zumba, BodyPump, BodyCombat, Cycle Express and many more!
Is there a cost? Free for YMCA Premium & YYW members
How Do I Sign-up? Choose a location below and reserve your spot!
Choose Your Location:
QUESTIONS? Contact Us.
See all locations below:
Things to Know about Fitness Class Reservations
- We allow reservations 10 days in advance for fitness classes. This to limit no-shows and to ensure everyone gets an opportunity to join.
- Reservations have a 5-minute grace period. If you are not present 5 minutes from the start of class, your spot may be given to someone else on the wait list.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please do so as quickly as possible to allow space for another member.
- If you do not have access to a computer, you may also call the front desk to reserve a spot in a fitness class or time for lap swim.
New & Fun!
Gong Bath is a way to bring in mindfulness as people prepare for the stress. Gong baths are a type of inactive meditation, where you “bathe” in the healing vibrations of sound with gongs and sound instruments
- Arvada - Duncan YMCA | Sept 21 | 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM | Register
- University Hills - Schlessman YMCA | Sept 6 | 12 - 1 PM | Register
YMCA HIKING GROUP - Summer 2023 (Members Only)
Join your fellow members and YMCA Staff and explore the trails of the Denver YMCA'S backyard! All abilities welcome!
ALL AGES INFORMATION
- September 16 | 9 AM-12 PM | Castle and Walker’s Dream and Meadow Trail
ACTIVE OLDER ADULTS INFORMATION
- August 26 | 8 AM | Anemone Loop Trail in Boulder