Versatile. Valued. Vital. Be a YMCA Volunteer!
To fully serve our communities, the YMCA depends on the talent and contributions of our dedicated volunteers. There are so many ways to give back through the YMCA, and every one makes a difference. Help is welcomed year-round, and a variety of volunteer opportunities are available:
- Program support. Provide hands-on help by coaching a team, mentoring a teen, assisting members, or helping run programs.
- Philanthropy. Help raise money for scholarships and financial aid, so that the YMCA will always be available and accessible to everyone.
- Special events. Assist with planning, promoting, and hosting events that strengthen our community. Including upcoming summer planting and gardening opportunities!
- YMCA policies. Serve on a board or committee and help create the future of the YMCA.
To protect our members and program participants, the YMCA conducts a national and state criminal background check on all staff and volunteers.
Please Download Our Volunteer Guidelines
Join our volunteer team today!
Opportunities are available throughout the Denver metro area. Contact: Christina Tricarico, at 720 524 2711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Beyond Hunger: Thursdays from 4 to 6 PM at the Southwest YMCA. Bag and distribute groceries to families who sign up.
- Youth Sports: Year-round opportunities to coach basketball, baseball, lacrosse, soccer, tennis or volleyball.
- Gardening:For anyone is interested in volunteering. We will have gardens/ raised beds at the University Hills, Arvada and and Aurora YMCAs! If you have lots of gardening experience or wanting to learn a new skill, please fill out the interest form!
- Events: Healthy Kids Day | April 29, 2023 | 9 AM - 12 PM