- The pool schedule will be available below.
- Reservations for classes in the pool, like Aqua Fitness, will require a reservation. Go to that schedule to reserve.
- Swim lanes will be shared unless noted on the schedule.
- There may only be one lifeguard on duty at the pool. When only one lifeguard is on duty, they will have a 10-minute break every hour. That means there will not be a guard on duty, and we will ask swimmers to exit the pool for the break. This break ensures our lifeguard remains alert and rescue ready.
- During swim lessons for children under five (5), one parent is allowed on deck.
- We ask you to continue to limit your lap swimming to 50 minutes to give others an opportunity to swim.
- Remember to bring in your towel, the YMCA does not offer towel service.
- If you do not have access to a computer, you may also call the front desk to see the pool schedule.
QUESTIONS? Please contact our Solution Center
If you experience any problems viewing these schedules, please try using an incognito browser window.