Let the Kids Play While You Exercise
We are excited to welcome kids back into Adventure Zone, formerly Child Watch, at the YMCA. Adventure Zone is available and free to Household and Single Parent Family members while they are working out in our Wellness Centers.
What can kids expect at Adventure Zone?
Supervised play time, enrichment activities, games and more with trained staff.
What do parents need to know about Adventure Zone?
- It's free to members on a Y-Premium & Y-Your Way memberships.
- For ages 12 weeks - 12 years
- Child/children must be listed on the membership.
- If the child isn't active on a membership, there is a $5 drop-in fee for an Adventure Zone visit.
- Reservations are required 24 hours in advance.
- Maximum time period for a child (or children) in Adventure Zone is one (1) time slot per day.
- Hours will vary by location (see below). Hours are listed at the top right of each location page.
If you do not make a reservation for Adventure Zone, drop-ins will be considered based on the capacity at the location at the time. Capacity is limited, so reservations are highly recommended.