A partner on your wellness journey
Work one-on-one with a certified YMCA health coach in virtual or in-person sessions to set goals and make a plan to improve your own wellness. With your coach's guidance, you'll explore what wellness means for you and how to take action to make your vision a reality.
Wherever you are in your wellness journey, we’ll work together to set goals and strategize how to get there. Your Health Coach provides guidance, but YOU are in the driver’s seat. You make the discoveries, choices and changes in this thought-provoking and creative process. You have what it takes to reach your goals.
What you and your health coach can work on:
- Lifestyle change
- Healthy habits
- Weight management
- Physical activity
- Nutrition planning
- Social support
- Stress prevention and reduction
- Management of chronic conditions
Wellness Workshop: A Recipe for Health- its more than what you eat! FREE
Join your YMCA certified Health Coaches for an interactive workshop to explore how health coaching can support you in your wellness journey.
- University Hills - Schlessman YMCA | Tuesday March 7 | 5:00 to 6:00 PM
- Aurora YMCA | Wednesday March 8 | 5:00 to 6:00 PM
- Sign up for your free 15-minute consultation.
- Purchase sessions at the front desk.
- Required 60-minute intake session – $75 *includes enrollment fee
- Post-intake 30-minute sessions:
1 session – $40
4 pack of sessions – $144
- Post-intake 60-minute sessions:
1 session – $65
4 pack of sessions – $234
- Work directly with your health coach to schedule sessions.
Health Coaching is available at the University Hills and Aurora YMCAs.
- Individualized support on your own personal wellness journey
- One-on-one coaching and accountability to reach your goals
- Confidential virtual or in-person sessions with a certified health coach
- Someone to talk to, learn from and partner with as you make wellness a priority
What Health Coaching is NOT:
- A one-size-fits-all program
- A diet
- A workout class
- A judgmental or elitist environment
- A replacement for psychiatric therapy or psychological counseling