Do you have high blood pressure?
You can lower your blood pressure in the Y’s Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring Program!
In the four-month program you will:
- Learn what causes your high blood pressure
- Learn how to eat healthier to lower your blood pressure
- Learn how to measure and track your blood pressure
- Get individual appointments with your coach (Healthy Heart Ambassador)
- Attend 4 nutrition seminars
- Have weekly support from your coach
Appointments available in person or virtually over Zoom!
People who have participated in this program have been able to lower their blood pressure. You can too!
The program is offered at no cost. Blood pressure monitors are available for purchase or as a rental.
Contact email@example.com for our upcoming cohorts.
What are the criteria to participate?
- Adults: 18 years old or older.
- Diagnosed with high blood pressure and/or are on antihypertensive
- Have NOT experienced a recent (within the last 12 months) cardiac event.
- DO NOT have atrial fibrillation or other arrhythmias currently.
- DO NOT have or are at risk for lymphedema.
If you qualify for the program:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720 524 2747 for information on Office Hours by location and to get connected to the program.
Para Español 720 680 2993
Blood Pressure Program Office Hours:
University Hills | Wednesdays | 10 - 11 AM
Arvada | Fridays | 9 - 10 AM
Southwest | Wednesdays | 9 AM - 12 PM
Aurora | Wednesdays | 9 - 10 AM
Aurora | Tuesdays | 5 - 6 PM