EGYM is now available at more Denver-area YMCAs
Now, Achieving Your Fitness Goals is Faster and More Fun
Our state-of-the-art EGYM equipment at the Aurora, Arvada, Littleton, Southwest and University Hills YMCAs features an Intelligent Strength Training System that keeps track of your personalized settings and progress over time. Simply scan in and the machines automatically adjust to your settings, making every move more effective in increasing strength and encouraging muscle balance.
EGYM is an amenity offered to Y-Premium and Y Your Way members and as a $10/month add on for Y-Starter, SilverSneakers©, Renew Active and Silver&Fit© members.
Watch this 9News story about EGYM.
- A complete workout – train the entire body in 30 minutes
- Fitness tracking – get an overview of your activities and progress
- Decreased wait times – EGYM notifies users when it is time to rotate
- Orientation is required to activate use. Schedule an appointment below!
New Feature: EGYM Plus
EGYM Plus is the newest addition to your workout plan that is intuitive and straight forward. There are 7 additional training methods and a plan for everyone’s goal. Register for an appointment today to get your training plan started with EGYM plus at no additional cost!
To get started, see the calendar below to book a free orientation at the Aurora, Arvada - Duncan, Littleton, Southwest or University Hills - Schlessman YMCA wellness center. Downtown does not have eGym available.
**Please take a look at all EGYM requirements before using equipment: EGYM REQUIREMENTS
- Weight: Recommended 100 lbs minimum and 300 lbs maximum
- Height: 5'2" minimum and 6'5" maximum