Our Members are Important to Us
Have questions about your YMCA Membership Account? See below.
Don't see the answer to your question? Contact our Solution Center.
The YMCA has a new membership model!
- Virtual Y
- Y Your Way
Learn about all of the options and customize your YMCA membership to meet your goals and budget. Learn more
Each guest, including out of state guests, is allowed three days of access to our facility.
Out of state YMCA members are welcome.
- ONLY 3-Day Trial Passes are eligible to reserve a spot in Adventure Zone.
- Out of state nationwide YMCA members will be required to follow the Guest Pass restrictions. Up to 28 visits at no cost (non-consecutive).
Members of the YMCA of Metro Denver can bring in-state guests who are under the age of 18.
A waiver signed by that guest’s parent or guardian within the last 12 months must be on file with the YMCA.
Day passes to the Y are available to non-members - individuals and families.
- Included: pool, cardio and strength equipment, Adventure Zone and classes (by drop-in, depending on availability)
- Cost: Individual ranges from $10-15/day (depending on location); must be 18+
- Cost: Family is $20/day (includes 2 adults + unlimited dependents)
We’re sorry to see you go!
To cancel your membership, please click here.
Please be aware that we do require a five-day notice prior to your next bank draft day (Drafts are done the first of each month) on cancellations and changes to your account.
Make note that you must be a member through one billing cycle before you can cancel your membership.
Before you go, did you know that the Y offers a Virtual Y Membership? Virtual Y provides a workout anytime, anywhere with on-demand and live streaming classes. Les Mills, yoga, Total Body Fitness and much more. Want to hear more? Contact our Membership Sales team.