As a member of the YMCA of Metro Denver, you have access to participating YMCAs across the U.S. and Puerto Rico at no additional cost to you. Read the details below.
Are you an active YMCA member visiting Denver? Welcome!
Here's what you need to know:
- Active, full facility YMCA members are eligible.
- You must sign a waiver when visiting the YMCA of Metro Denver. Other YMCA locations also ask you to sign a waiver when visiting their location.
- The YMCA of Metro Denver - and most YMCAs - require a photo ID for all visitors.
- Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership.
- You must use your Home Y* at least 50% of the time.
- If you will be a resident of another area for more than 28 days, you will need to place your Home Y membership on hold or cancel it and join the Y where you will be living for that time period.
- If you are a college student, you will need to join the YMCA where your usage is 50% or greater.
*Your Home Y is the facility that enrolled you as a member and collects your membership dues.