The YMCA of Metro Denver is a community partner in the All of Us Research Program funded by the National Institutes of Health. All of Us is a historic effort to collect and study data from one million or more people living in the United States. The goal of the program is better health for all of us. The program began national enrollment in 2018 and is expected to last at least 10 years.
If you would like to learn more about the YMCA of Metro Denver's partnership with the All of Us Research Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720 524 2747.
Upcoming Events and Activities
Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month
Week of Sept 26 | See the schedule below
- Sept. 25 - 28 | 10 AM - 4PM | All of Us Journey Exhibit | Southwest YMCA
- Sept. 26 | 12 - 1:30 PM | Nutrition Sampling - taste authentic cuisine! | Southwest YMCA
- Sept. 26 | 12 - 1:30 PM | Outdoor Zumba | Southwest YMCA
Missed the Virtual Ambassador Program? Rewind and watch it here.
Related YMCA Blog Posts
- Why Research Matters - All of Us by Libertad Mendivil
- Striving for Health Equity through the YMCA's Community Integrated Health Programs by Libertad Mendivil
- Personalize Your Diet and Share What Makes You Unique by Jessica Giffin