Make a difference during YMCA Flex Your Kindness
Donate to #UPLIFT Community - September 26 - October 1, 2022
MATCH ALERT! A group of YMCA Board Members and Y Staff created a Flex Your Kindness matching fund challenge - for a limited time they will match your contributions, dollar for dollar, up to $30,000 total!
Many people in and around Denver need help - people managing chronic diseases and struggling with mental health, isolated seniors, children who are at risk of falling behind at school. The YMCA has a vital social mission to help our community be healthy and well. These vital programs are only possible because of your kind generosity.
Please donate today and help create a kinder, stronger community for all.
- $25 helps stock our Beyond Hunger food pantry with fresh and healthy food
- $50 helps provide a YMCA membership scholarship to a family
- $75 can assist a single mom with Out of School Time care for a child
If you are inspired, a larger donation could help in these ways:
- $250 donation provides a week of camp to families in need
- $500 donation helps with a month of Early Child Care or Out of School Time care for a single mom
- $1,000 funds a wellness scholarship for a family for a year
**Make your donations go further. Donations of $250 and above qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit, qualified donors will receive a tax form in January.
For questions, please contact our Mission Advancement team.