Invite Your Friend or Family Member to the YMCA in November
The month of November is a time for gratitude. It’s when we gather with friends and family to express thanks and celebrate the holiday season. At the Y, we are a place where friendships are made and nurtured. What better way to say “thanks” than to Give the Gift of Friendship. Invite a friend to join you during your visit to the Y to join in a group fitness class; run or walk on the treadmill; a lap swim; a member engagement Suduko game, book club gathering, bingo etc. -- for FREE.
During the month of November, Give the Gift of Friendship and bring a friend or family member with you to any Denver YMCA for FREE and celebrate friendship!
YMCA amenities available to member guests
- Group exercise classes - reservation required. (See below to set up an account.) Reserve Now
- Indoor pools, racquetball, pickeball and basketball courts
- Cardio and strength training fitness equipment. Guests do not have access to EGYM.
- Free member engagement activities – Suduko groups, bingo activities, book club gatherings, etc. Check with your center for schedule/details.
- Adventure Zone, free child care while you work out, is available to member friends with a reservation. Reserve Now
To get your free day of access as a guest:
- Visit the Y with an active YMCA member.
- On your first visit, come 10-15 minutes early -- especially if you want to join a group exercise class - to check in at the front desk, complete and sign our Form & Waiver upon the first visit.
- After the initial visit with your Y-member friend, guests are able to access the Y at any other time along with your friend during the month of November!
- For group fitness, please reserve your class. Create a Mindbody account and sign up. Check out how to reserve a class here.
Yes, members can bring a friend or family member between November 1 and November 30. Resident of Colorado or non-resident. Restrictions apply.
- Guests must be accompanied by an active YMCA member. The guest is with the YMCA member during their entire visit to the Y.
- Minors - if guests are a minor, their parent/guardian must be present on day one of the visit to sign the waiver on behalf of the minor. Future visits do not require parent/guardian supervision.
- Fee-based programs are not included – guests must pay the non-member rate to join a fee-based program (Pilates Reformer; Women on Weights; Paint & Sip; Kids Night Out, etc.).
- EGYM is not available during this promotion.