The Y is Open and Safeguarding Your Health
Thank you for persevering and doing your part to stay safe and stop the spread of COVID-19. Continue reading for an overview of our updated policies.
As of May 19, 2021:
MEMBERS & STAFF IN OUR YMCA WELLNESS CENTERS
- Any individual, age eleven (11) and older, who is not fully vaccinated, is encouraged to wear a mask when entering or within an indoor space at the YMCA.
- Any fully vaccinated individual may go without a mask in the YMCA.
The YMCA wellness centers will operate at 100% capacity and social distance between machines and in classes will no longer be required.
We will not be requiring proof of vaccination from our members; it will be on the honor system. If you are concerned about your surroundings and the vaccination status of those around you, you are encouraged to continue to wear a mask.
Reservations will continue for fitness classes. Reservations for classes in the pool, like Aqua Fitness, will continue.
Lap swim and family swim reservations stopped on June 1. See the pool schedules.
YOUTH PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS & STAFF
- Youth in the sports programs at our YMCA wellness centers and Adventure Zone are not required to wear a mask.
- Temperature checks will no longer be required.
See details below for Y Academy and summer camp.
The following changes are effective August 2021:
ARVADA, SOUTHWEST AND UNIVERSITY HILLS – Y ACADEMY & OUT OF SCHOOL TIME
Based on the guidance given by Jefferson County Public Health on August 16 and the City and County of Denver on August 17, masks are required for:
- Children ages 2+
- Parents/guardians at drop off and pick up
- Staff in the above YMCA programs
*This does not apply to Adventure Zone staff and participants.
As of May 1, 2021, we have re-instituted our guest pass policy including allowing out of state guests. Each guest is allowed three days of access to our facility.
Out of state YMCA members are welcome.
- See what's available with a 3-Day Trial Pass.
- Out of state nationwide YMCA members will be required to follow the Guest Pass restrictions. Up to 28 visits at no cost (non-consecutive).
Visit our Locations page for days/hours for each YMCA location.
Reservations are required for all fitness classes and classes in the pool (like Aqua Fitness), and can be made here. Please be diligent about cancelling your reservations, if needed. See instructions for making and cancelling a reservation.
We will continue to have members check in, tell us where you are going in the facility and check out upon your departure.
Otherwise, you are free to move to other areas without informing staff.
- Lap swim and family swim reservations stopped on June 1.
- See the pool schedules and more details about swim lanes and lessons.
- Adventure Zone (formerly Child Watch) has returned to some of our Wellness Centers! Adventure Zone is available and free to Household and Single Parent Family members while they are working out in our Wellness Centers. Reservations are required. See details.
Log into your YMCA account to complete any of the following:
Update Address, Phone Number or Email Address
Edit/Update, Add/Remove Payment Methods
Print Year end Tax Statements
View Payment History
View Signed Agreements
For all other inquiries, please contact the email@example.com or call 720 524 2755.
Now and into the future, we will continue to engage and serve all people where they are. This work includes:
- Live virtual workouts from our Y instructors.
- On-demand resources include workouts, tips for healthy living, and more.
- Provide resources for at-home activities for families.
- Provide resources for at-home activities for seniors.
- Ways to engage daily with us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Continued outreach to vulnerable members, such as older adults and participants in chronic disease prevention programs.
Thank you for staying with us.