WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsor.
Summer 2017 Sports League Information
Registration for our Summer 2017 Sports is now closed online. If you would like to register you will need to contact the branch below that you would like to play with to check if space is available. The summer season will run June 12th - July 29th. Sports include baseball, basketball, lacrosse, soccer, sports of all sorts, t-ball, tennis and volleyball. Program offerings differ at each location. Click on the location below for more information.