WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
Spring 2017 Sports League Information
We will be splitting up our indoor and outdoor sports season dates for this 2017 spring season. Indoor sports (basketball and volleyball) season runs March 13th - May 13th. Outdoor sports (soccer, baseball, flag football, lacrosse) season will run April 3rd - May 20th. Click on the location below where you would like to play to see what they will be offering and to register. We hope to see you this spring!