Join the Y Today and save up the $75!
The Y's mission is to strengthen communities. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. The Y is more than a gym membership, it's a part of something bigger.
Financial assistance is offered to individuals and families, click here for more information.
JOIN TODAY AND GET THESE GREAT BENEFITS:
- Supportive and down-to-earth environment
- A friendly and professional staff
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- No long term contracts
- Dozens of group fitness classes including yoga, pilates, cycling and many more (see schedules here)
- 50% discount on swim lessons, youth sports and other family programs
- Use of Ys across the country when traveling PLUS discounts at the Y of the Rockies in Estes and Winter Park
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.
YMCA of Metropolitan Denver Membership Terms and Conditions
MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT PLAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY!
Membership rates are subject to change in order to maintain quality service and keep up with operational costs. Members will be given at least 30 days prior notice of a rate change.
I agree to pay for my membership in full in one payment. Refunds are not given for the joining fee portion of my payment. Upon cancellation refunds are available for the unused portion of the membership dues, minus a service charge of $20.00.
Option 2 - Electronic Withdrawal
- I elect to pay my membership monthly and, hereby authorize the bank noted during registration to remit monthly drafts drawn by the YMCA on the account filled in, or through the credit card entered during registration.
- I understand that membership drafts will continue until I provide written authorization to cancel the draft.
- When the bank/credit card company honors the draft by charging my account, such drafts constitute my receipt for payment. In the event that my draft payment is returned unpaid, it will be collected electronically. I understand that my account will also be charged for a collection service charge of $20.00 (or the maximum amount allowed by law) and that I will be responsible for any other associated collection costs.
- The monthly electronic withdrawal will be processed by the YMCA on the 1st or the 15th (based on the day of selection during registration) of each month or the next banking day.
- I understand that if any changes need to be made to my account, whether adding or deleting members, changing bank account information or canceling all requests need to be in writing to the YMCA where membership was purchased, along with membership card (s), 5 business days before the scheduled draft. Failure to do so will result in that month’s draft being non-refundable.
CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
Data Security and Privacy
Membership Participation Guidelines:
YMCA Code of Conduct
- Wearing inappropriate attire. Attire must be appropriate; shoes, shorts and shirt or sweats in the facility.
- Clothing, body markings or other visible items with hateful, vulgar or profane writing or pictures.
- Using angry or vulgar language.
- Making physical contact with another person in any angry or threatening way.
- Engaging in sexual activity.
- Harassing or intimidating by words, gestures, body language or any other menacing behavior.
- Stealing or other behavior which results in the destruction or loss of property.
- Carrying or concealing any weapons, devices or objects which may be used as weapons.
- Using or possessing illegal drugs or alcohol on YMCA property, in YMCA vehicles, or at YMCA sponsored programs.
- Any other conduct of an inappropriate, threatening or offensive nature.
- Members and guests are encouraged to be responsible for their personal comfort and safety and ask any person whose behavior threatens their comfort to refrain from doing so. If a member or guest feels uncomfortable confronting the person directly, they should report the behavior to a staff person.