At the YMCA, our experienced Camp Counselors offer children a variety of imaginative activities that nurture their spirits, challenge their minds, and strengthen their bodies. With a variety of weekly themes your camper will have an fun and engaging summer while staying active and making new friends.
Registration for summer 2017 will open February 10, 2017 at noon.
2017 Day Camp Locations as of Jan. 12 (more sites may be added)
- Adams County- Northglenn Christian Church
- Adams County- Reunion Rec. Center
- Adams County- Belle Creek Charter School
- Arvada- Susan Duncan YMCA
- Arvada- Weber Elementary School
- Arvada- Allendale Elementary
- Arvada- Meiklejohn Elementary
- Aurora- Murphy Creek K-8
- Aurora- Edna and John W. Mosely Elem. School
- Aurora- Global Village Academy Parker
- Aurora- Wheatlands
- Aurora- Dartmouth Elementary
- Aurora- Global Village Academy
- Castle Rock- Founders Village
- Denver- Asbury Elementary
- Denver-Joe Shoemaker Elementary
- Denver- Cook Park Rec. Center
- Denver- Conservatory Green at Stapleton
- Denver- Downtown YMCA
- Denver- Downtown Denver Expeditonary School
- Denver-Isabella Bird Elementary
- Denver-Montbello Rec. Center
- Denver-Palmer Elementary
- Denver- Scheitler Rec. Center
- Denver - Schlessman Family YMCA
- Denver - Southwest Family YMCA
- Glendale at Infinity Park
- Golden- Shelton Elementary
- Lakewood- Slater Elementary
- Littleton Family YMCA
We provide summer day camp in Adams County at Northglenn Christian Church, Reunion Recreation Center and Belle Creek Charter School.
In Arvada and Wheat Ridge, the YMCA provides summer day camp at the Susan M. Duncan Family YMCA, Meiklejohn Elem, Weber Elementary and Allendale Elementary.
In Aurora, the YMCA provides Summer Day Camp at Murphy Creek K-8, Edna and John Mosely P-8, Dartmouth Elem., Global Village Academy and Wheatlands.
In Broomfield, we provide summer day camp for the residents of Anthem Highlands. This camp is only open to residents of Anthem.
In Castle Rock the YMCA provides summer day camp at The Ridge at Founder's Village.
In Denver, the YMCA provides summer day camp at Asbury Elementary, Conservatory Green at Stapleton, Cook Park Rec Center, Downtown Denver YMCA, Downtown Expeditionary School, Isabella Bird Community School, Montbello Rec. Center, Palmer Elementary, Scheitler Recreation Center, Joe Shoemaker Elementary, Schlessman Family YMCA, and Southwest Family YMCA.
Registration for summer 2017 will open February 10 at noon.
In Golden, the YMCA provides day camp at Shelton Elementary.
In Lakewood, the YMCA offers summer day camp at Stober Elementary and Shepherd of the Hills.
In Littleton, the YMCA provides summer day camp at the Littleton Family YMCA and St. Philips Lutheran Church.